The problem is although everybody probably feels it's the _SALE_ of the
device is what made the effort to prosecute worthwhile in the eyes of
the authority, it's the MODIFICATION that is being upheld as the root
crime.

Which means you could provide all the disclaimers you want as you sell
your item. At that point all you are doing is advertising that you've
already committed a crime worthy of prosecution.

-sc

Jailbroke