The Dell's are getting the best reviews.  Plus, if you watch Twitter,
they're always posting rebate codes.

My wife is wanting one but until I get a pay increase that is out of the
question.  The Dell's we have seen look nice but that is all I can say.

Jon

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Steven M. Caesare <scaes...@caesare.com>