On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Carol Fee<c...@massbar.org> wrote:
> Very general question - anyone have any experience with any of these either
> for personal or business ( limited functionality required ) use ?  TIA

  I bought an Asus Eee PC 900A from BestBuy for $200 a few months ago.
 1.6 GHz Atom CPU, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB SSD.  Runs Linux great.  Handy for
taking notes, or surfing the web on the run, or remote access.  It's
not suitable to replace a full-sized laptop, but that's really not
what it's intended for.  I see it as more of a super-PDA than a
mini-laptop.  From that point-of-view, the display and keyboard are

-- Ben