From: Brian Desmond [mailto:br...@briandesmond.com]
Sent: Monday, 17 August 2009 9:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows 7

What's different to you about Explorer that you think will have adoption
issues? My main travel laptop has Win7 on it and I am comparing it to my WS08
workstation and it seems roughly the same? There are some extra root node odds
and ends that I haven't looked at at-all on the tree but seems fundamentally
about the same? I may just be missing something though - dunno.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>

c - 312.731.3132