From: Ralph Smith [mailto:m...@gatewayindustries.org]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 8:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Obsolete Tech

You have me beat, I get 36.

Never had a need for a phone in my car, there were always plenty of pay
phones around.  Try finding one of those now - recently I left my phone
at home and had to call my wife while I was out.  It took me a half hour
driving from one strip mall to the next before I found one.

While I was at concerts where people held up lighters I never did it
myself.  Although I do have some fuzzy memories of holding up a lighter
and throwing rice at midnight showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Laser disk - couldn't afford it.  I didn't even get a color TV until
sometime in the early 80's, and a VCR in the mid to late 80's.

Boombox - never wanted one.
Blind date - siituation never came up, but plenty of my friends did.

Just as interesting are the 12 that still apply.