From: Bill Lambert [mailto:blamb...@concuity.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: sort of OT

Thanks, all, for the responses...you guys are the best!

I tried all of your solutions but nothing worked.  Then I found buried
deep in the Release Notes for the app (not in the system requirements
that I would think would be more intuitive) that you have to change a
specific setting in a properties file.  Specifically it was changing the
Java Virtual Machine memory heap from the default of 1020mb to something
lower.  I changed it to 512mb and that did it!

Is it me or does Cisco stuff seem overly complicated?

Anyway, thanks a million for all your suggestions.

Bill Lambert

Concuity

847-941-9206