Folks,

We are using Quest migration utility to migrate from eDir to AD.  The utilities
include a profile copy utility, but it works only 80% of the time and
troubleshooting generally takes longer than just manually adding the PC to the
domain then copying the profile.

As for profile copy utilities, I found this one:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ED182A96-F3A6-4FDD-862B-1AE03DC130C1&displaylang=en
  - anyone used this?  It's pretty old, but if it works, I'm good.

I know Moveuser from the 2003 resource kit should work, but have not tested it.

These are XP workstations in a 2008 domain.

Suggestions, comments, welcome.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.