Seriously, what are the odds someone in your neighborhood is lurking around
with the technology/desire to break into your home network?  I've seen guys
post the "my daughter could do it" response, but really, where do you people
live that you are that paranoid about your home network?  I am NOT
suggesting that you leave it open, but I'll be shocked if someone doesn't
suggest that you run out and buy a new router so you'll be "safe".  I'm just
wondering, safe from whom?