I'd turn broadcasting on (with WPA2) and change my SSID to creepy
messages like: "I'm watching you" and "This backseat is so comfy".

From: Murray Freeman [mailto:mfree...@alanet.org]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 11:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: New Attack Cracks WPA in a Minute

Well, there are at least 8 or 9 other wifi nets in my neighborhood, but
I have my radio broadcast turned off. I know that won't stop an "expert"
but it will stop some idiot trying to "just have some fun". But, I am
somewhat paranoid as many times, and I do mean MANY, cars stop after
dark, right in front of my house, and with the motor running, they just
sit in the car. I don't go out to look up close, but they do not have a
cell phone glued to their ears and they are looking down as though
typing on a keyboard. They don't just sit for a few moments, but rather
15 or 20 minutes at a time. So, am I being toooo anul, or are those
people trying to hack into a wifi. All but one or two of the local wifi
nets are protected, most are WEP or WAP except my backyard neighbor and
I who are WPA2.

Murray