From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 3:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: New Attack Cracks WPA in a Minute

I have 2 in my neighborhood that are open but I refuse to look when I go
to someones home at what the neighbors are doing.  I feel it is not my
business to advertise that someone is unsecured.  I do on the other hand
try to keep my clients safe and I am very thankful that someone started
this thread.  I am looking at securing mine but doubt I will be able to
as it is about 3 to 5 years old now and listed as EOL by the
manufacturer.

Jon

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Murray Freeman <mfree...@alanet.org>