Of the three I have seen one only uses their systems to do homework and
check work schedules (I don't know anything about how they are doing that),
another does use it for online shopping and stockmarket stuff (FWIW they are
the ones i am most concerned about), and the last uses it mainly for doing
homework and watching foreign movies from their home country.  I have not
seen the last ones set up in about 4 months and talked to their college kids
and suggested that either they or I should make the changes to secure their
system.  When I see the middle one I suggest the change every time and they
all ways say the same thing.  I expect to see one of their son's soon and
since he can usually get them to do what he wants I will suggest he make the
changes, from what I gather he was the one that dealt with Verizon in the
first place.

Jon