Arguing with the boss or pointing out their mistakes only makes for a bad
work environment which can lead to you losing your job or him making your
work life H%%%. At this point in time your answer shows great understanding
for the basic fact that 1) the boss is always right, and 2) if the boss is
wrong refer to 1).

Jon