On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Gene Giannamore
<gene.giannam...@abideinternational.com> wrote:
> It’s a company gift to someone. I would rather someone else build it, and
> support/warranty it for the next 3 to 4 years.

  Buy an AlienWare (Dell) or Voodoo (HP) with the
extended/deluxe/gold/whatever warranty support package.  If the gift
recipient isn't picky they'll be happy as a clam.  If they are picky,
they'll be dissatisfied no matter what, but with a name brand they'll
be more likely to be able to sell it on eBay for a good fraction of
original price.

-- Ben