From: Greg Wright [mailto:greg.wri...@wineselectors.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SPAM Solution

I haven’t seen it mentioned in the list before, but I used and LOVED ASSP,
an open source Anti-Spam solution.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/

It looks to have progressed further in the 12 months since I have used it,
and it was WAY more effective that the current product we use, which is from
a reputable network vendor…