Matt,

We're running GFI for our enterprise (450 email accounts on Exchange 2007) and
it works VERY well 99% of the time. Like anything else, it does require a
little touch and feel every so often. Generally, it has served us well (to the
tune of over 1,000,000 emails in one month, with 95-98% of that being filtered
out as spam).

If they have current licensing with GFI, then that means they have current
support, which means you should be able to get it working well with their help.
ESPECIALLY for only 60 accounts. Can you elaborate on what you mean by, "work
as well as I like"?

Questions:

Are they on the latest version of GFI?

Also, what hardware (CPU, RAM, NIC, OS) is GFI running on presently?

Do you know how many emails per month or per day it is filtering?

Finally, is it running on the same hardware as Exchange, or physically a
separate box from Exchange?

Cheers,

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator