Hi all,

We are discussing the need for an "in-house" developer to assist in designing
and implementing an "on line" solution for tracking specific information,
reporting on that information, showing trends, etc.  It would be a web based
product, probably SQL backend (although that is certainly open).

There would be several other small projects as well.  I am not sure if this
will be a full time position or a contract position for a couple years.

What I would like to ask the group is:

1.)   What skill set am I looking for?

2.)   What is the estimated salary for someone like this?

3.)   What do you think is the best way to find someone?

Thanks.