LinkedIn is a great place to just suggest that you're looking for someone
with certain skills to build a certain something.

You could also look at a place like eLance.com or SoloGigs.com to get an
idea of pricing for your area.

I also saw a suggestion for CraigsList, which would get you tons of hits as
well.

-ASB
 Providing Competitive Advantage through Effective IT Leadership
-------
 http://xeesm.com/AndrewBaker
 http://Home.ASBzone.com/ASB/
-------