From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 September 2009 5:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: group policy updating

Hmm, thanks Devin.  I tried that on one of the machines, and the two settings
in question are not showing as being defined at all, much less by a group
policy.  I don't think this is one of those changes that requires a reboot, at
least the gpupdate didn't indicate it.  I'll give it some time, and check it
again in the morning...

Thanks,

Joe L. Heaton

>>> Devin Meade <devin.me...@gmail.com> 9/8/2009 2:33 PM >>>
Try RSOP.MSC on the machine in question.

hth, Devin