Here's the only real solution I've found.

http://tinyurl.com/669el8

From: tony patton [mailto:tony.pat...@quinn-insurance.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Weird Lotus Notes issue

Welcome to the world of Lotus Notes :-)

What version of LN are you using?
I'm using 8.5 and I just right-click on an email in the junk folder and
select 'Unblock'.
There is also a Manage List option in the Junk mail view where you can
remove blocked addresses.

Not sure about earlier versions.

Regards

Tony Patton
Desktop Operations Cavan
Ext 8078
Direct Dial 049 435 2878
email: tony.pat...@quinn-insurance.com

richardmccl...@aspca.org

"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

09/09/2009 17:50

Weird Lotus Notes issue

  _____

Greetings!  We are a Lotus Notes shop...

For some reason, some folks posting here show up both in my NTSysAdmin
folder AND in my "Junk mail" folder.  It is the same address, same message,
etc.  If I delete them in one folder, then the copy in the other folder is
gone as well.  If I read the posting in one folder, it is marked "Read" in
the other.  (I've learned that if Richard Stovall, for example, shows in the
"Junk mail" folder, to NOT delete it until I've read it.)

I tried unblocking him, for example, but Notes informed me I would first
need to add him to my personal address book.

Anyone else see this bit of weirdness?
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCAR
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
 <http://www.aspca.org/> www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to AnimalsR (ASPCAR)
and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail,
and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout
thereof.

http://www.quinn-insurance.com

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. The contents
should not be copied nor disclosed to any other person. Any views or
opinions expressed are solely those of the sender and
do not necessarily represent those of QUINN-Insurance, unless otherwise
specifically stated . As internet communications are not secure,
QUINN-Insurance is not responsible for the contents of this message nor
responsible for any change made to this message after it was sent by the
original sender. Although virus scanning is used on all inbound and
outbound e-mail, we advise you to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. We cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of any software viruses.

QUINN-Life Direct Limited is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
QUINN-Insurance Limited is regulated by the Financial Regulator and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK
business.

QUINN-Life Direct Limited is registered in Ireland, registration number
292374 and is a private company limited by shares.
QUINN-Insurance Limited is registered in Ireland, registration number
240768 and is a private company limited by shares.
Both companies have their head office at Dublin Road, Cavan, Co. Cavan.