You can do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SPAM Solution

Key words for you Steven, were "business startup".  When I'm at home, work is
the farthest from my mind, if at all possible.  I play at home, work at work...

>>> "Steven M. Caesare" <scaes...@caesare.com> 9/3/2009 7:32 AM >>>
Really?

I have four ESXi hosts, one pair handling my home network, and another
pair handling the production, dev, and test VM's, along with VPN and
SharePoint servers for a business startup I'm involved with.

I'd bet lotsa' folks here have ESXi at home...

-sc

Cavan.