Across the board, or just for specific programs?

I remember doing this on W2k Workstation for kiosk-type computers, but
haven't done it since. And, IIRC, it was only disabling them for IE.

Sorry, I know that's no help.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group