From: Owens, Michael [mailto:michael.ow...@dys.ohio.gov]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Disable F keys

Does anyone know how to disable the F keys via registry? I found
programs that do it, but id rather have reg keys so I can run them on
new images. For windows XP

This message, and any response to it, may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it in accordance
with Chapter 149 of the Ohio Revised Code.