What's the best way to handle a website that infringes on your trademark? I
discovered a URL that is very close to our registered trademark (actually,
it *is* our trademark, plus an "s" to make it plural.) I've contacted the
web host since the website is registered with a private registration and
they have asked for proof of trademark (which I just sent) and are refusing
to give up the account holder without a subpoena. Anything else I can do
short of suing the web host? The registrar is in Indonesia, so short of
filing a WIPO complaint, there's not a lot we can do. I thought it might be
better to start with the web host.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>