From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: trademark infringement

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:04 AM, John Aldrich
<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:
> What's the best way to handle a website that infringes on your trademark?

  Contact a lawyer.

  Asking for legal advice from a bunch of computer geeks is worse than
asking for computer advice from a lawyer.  At least all you'll do then
is screw up your computer.  You screw up legal proceedings and you
screw up *everything*.

-- Ben