From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: can't mount usb drives without admin permissions

I've googled a bit and seems that i'm not the first one seeing this.

The funny thing is that I'm required admin credentials but if i cancel, i can
still access the data. It seems that it requires the admin credential to
install the software? That's a little bit weird, isn't it?

I have tried to change local policies and allowing to format and eject
removable devices as some people suggest, but no love...

Any ideas?

Miguel