:) Those were my exact experiences when I did an eval of MX Logic this
summer.

I decided to give Webroot a try, mainly due to the pricing I was able to get
and the Business Continuity function. Would I do it again? Meh...maybe. I
was on Postini and didn't really have a ton of issues.  My biggest complaint
is the management tool - all user lists (and there's 3 separate lists!) have
to be managed via CSVs if you don't do LDAP integration. And their aliasing
is terrible - or at least not at all how all the other vendors do it.

 - Andy O.