+2 for Barracuda

CFee

________________________________

From: Ray [mailto:rz...@qwest.net]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 8:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Anti-spam solution

We're at about 5,000 users.  We looked at several solutions, including
Ironport and Proofpoint. We liked them both.  However, money was an
object, and we ended up getting a Barracuda.  It was significantly
cheaper than other 2, and works good enough.   Can't say it stops 100%,
but I know the guy that's responsible for it rarely has to mess with it,
and we get virtually no complaints.