I'm the new guy on the block.  I have a training guide and Lab Manual from
someone else's training, and I've got the primary backup guy teaching me as we
go... I'm hoping to not be the primary guy for backups, just the backup backup
guy...

>>> "Steven M. Caesare" <scaes...@caesare.com> 9/22/2009 8:38 AM >>>
Do you not have training?

We are in the process of purchasing Commvault (Simpana), and I wouldn't
dream of implementing a product like this without training for my team.

-sc