Bob, don't make me come over there to PG&E and find you...

>>> "Free, Bob" <r...@pge.com> 9/22/2009 9:43 AM >>>
But think of the money we will save.... J/K

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:18 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Commvault

Can't wait until he's gone...  Of course, one of the people running for
governor wants to take a 20-25% across-the-board cut to personnel, so
we'll see how that goes.  What these people don't realize is that
California State Government is top-heavy.  There's something like 80% of
state employees are within 5-10 years of retirement.  And yet, when they
make cuts to personnel, it's the new people that get cut.  If you cut
20% of your employees, from the bottom, and 80% of your employees are
going to retire within 5-10 years...hmmm, anyone else see a problem
there?

>>> Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com> 9/22/2009 9:12 AM >>>
I'm sure the Govenator had training slashed from budgets.