Just got one followup question,

In a 2 Domain setup  ( Empty root) and then a child domain, is there a
legitimate reason that the Domain Admins of the child domain is in the
root domains administrators group? I don't see the reason it should be
and was going to remove it, accordingly, but wanted to check to see if
it would break anything first.

EZ

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org