I think you meant to say "As long as you have 2000 Pro or XP Pro, no
separate TS license needed".

If you have a home-user Windows OS (Win9x, XP Home, Vista Home, Win7
Home), you need TS CALs.

If you have a non-Windows OS (Mac OS X or *NIX through any of the really
sucky open source RDP clients), you need TS CALs.

If you have a business-oriented Windows OS newer than XP, you need TS
CALs. I distinctly remember that our Vista Business machines consumed a
TS CAL when we were still using a Windows 2000 TS.

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com