We don't do no home at work. That is of course as opposed to work at home...

Yes, we've run into the issues with Linux using RDP for our TS server.

We don't have any Vista, either, so hadn't run into that.

I'm leaning more towards thin clients and virtual desktops all the
time. Solves *so* many problems, even beyond licensing.

Kurt