What was the old product?

>>> "Joseph L. Casale" <jcas...@activenetwerx.com> 10/7/2009 1:35 PM >>>
>Microsoft Shocker: Antivirus Software That Just Works

I have been running Forefront from several months after migrating off
another product and haven't a single problem *at all*. It's just bloody
worked with zero hiccups. With my last product, I was avoiding my phone
and dreading coming in, I swear everyday was an adventure in a bad dat
hosing wkst's or false positives breaking apps or bad performance etc, sigh...

With all the bloatware that most av vendors are adding in to their product
I have started recommending and installing MS av for home/non corp computers
now as well.

I only wish the interface stayed classic looking with a more simple windows
look rather than a custom gui. Am I the only one that thinks simple MMC
consoles are the *only* way to go:)?