Check the permissions and see who has access to delete it. If needs be,
change them to a select few and see if it stops

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com