From: Andrew Levicki [and...@levicki.me.uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: User who doesn't like logging off / shutting down

Hi, I've got a user who doesn't want to log off let alone shut down their
computer.

They claim that it takes too long and they haven't got time to wait to log on
again or start up.

They're important enough that I can't force them to do so, but I'm worried
about possible problems.

The only detrimental effects that I can think of are added power consumption
and ticket expiration.

Can anybody else think of any other pitfalls or even have any experience of
this and how did you deal with it?

Thanks,

Andrew