I'd believe you, except that I get reports from every scan of new bits
of infestation, on at least 2 or three machines. Um, perhaps
'infestation' is not the right word. Let's say 'unwanted software'
instead. Once in a while it's truly nasty, but more often is adware or
some other silliness like the popcaploader crap from online games.

Now, once we get to the point of eliminating admin rights for users on
their desktops, I'll be more likely to agree with you.

Kurt