From: James Rankin [kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 10:42
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: VMWare ESX time synchronisation

Anyone know if there is any way to automate the setting of "Time
synchronisation between the virtual machine and the ESX Server operating
system" option in VMWare Tools? I want to enable this on all of my virtual
servers as doing it in this fashion seems to work more effectively than
sync'ing everything from my virtualised PDCe. However, I don't fancy logging on
to each one individually and checking the box....does anyone know if there is a
way of automating the setting of this option? My Googling appears to be tinged
with week-ending weariness....

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly

http://raythestray.blogspot.com