Man I hate those commercials.

-sc

From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 10:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Ammo for apple mac sales pitch

And with a "Friday funny"...

http://movies.apple.com/media/us/mac/getamac/2009/apple-mvp-broken_promi
ses-us-20091022_480x272.mov

From: MarvinC [mailto:marv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 8:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Why limit yourself to only working on Windows? I would see incorporating
Macs or any other platform into an environment as a challenge. Sure you
have to alter a few methods here and there but that's usually the beauty
of it unless you've become so complacent that you only have enough
patience, time, and motivation to learn and manage Windows. :-) Windows
isn't the only technology circulating in the IT field so I'd welcome the
Mac integration and move on. If it's that big of a deal create the
documentation and pass the work over to a desktop tech. Just don't limit
yourself and become that IT guy with the over-inflated ego constantly
"bitching" about having too much work. There are plenty of us out here
starving who would love to eat off your plate.
hmm work; yummy yummy yummy for my tummy tummy tummy! gulp! ahhhhh!
burp!
'cuse me. :-o