Good morning everyone (or good afternoon as the case may be).

I was wondering, from those of you that have had hands on experience with
Policy Patrol and their Exchange disclaimer program what you thought.

What we're looking for is a program that will add an outbound signature to all
e-mails that include the users specific data (phone and fax #, e-mail, etc.).
Ideally this program would require no client software, thus taking any control
away from the users.  After searching for all of those variables, Policy Patrol
seemed to come to the surface as one of the least expensive ways to do it.
What I'm concerned about is that this may be a case of "if it's too good to be
true, it probably is".

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Marty