I did use the CodeTwo product briefly several months back.  It worked easily
enough, had no noticeable impact on the Exchange server, and did what we
were looking for.  However, the company decided to put the disclaimer
function in the hands of the users rather than spend the few $100 to deploy
a more manageable system.

Roger Wright
___