Thanks Andy and Angus, I 'know' how it's happening, but you're both missing
my point.  Why the heck does Microsoft need to know what OS I'm on when I'm
browsing their site & telling me I may be on the wrong page?  I'm a network
admin, I try to keep browsing from an actual server to a minimum, if I'm
researching an issue then I'm going to be doing it from my workstation.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke