From: Joe Tinney [mailto:jtin...@lastar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT Kinda: Interesting Message on Web Page

I doubt that admins are the target audience for those messages. In fact, this
thread pretty much proves that. :-)

I'm just guessing, but I bet the target for that is for those true users
looking for answers via a search engine and coming across a KB article for
Windows (enter ancient version here). So, then they go hacking up their
registry without ever looking at the 'Applies To' section of the article, which
is at the bottom of the page.

This would be the same target audience for the 'Fix It' button.