I was just about to reply "Can they not look out the windows?"

If they're at home that would be a bit difficult, otherwise I have
absolutely no input to this thread.

Regards

Tony Patton
Desktop Operations Cavan
Ext 8078
Direct Dial 049 435 2878
email: tony.pat...@quinn-insurance.com

From:
Kurt Buff <kurt.b...@gmail.com>
To:
"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:
10/12/2009 21:32
Re: OTish: Weather cam for work

Not a go, then.

This is to be used by folks checking the parking lot from home so they
can make a decision about whether they should come to work or not.

Kurt

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 13:26, Kennedy, Jim
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> wrote:
> +1 on Axis. We have 6 or 8 of them outside and they are trouble free for
a couple of years. Only issue is there is a codex or something (don't
remember for sure what it was) that requires admin rights to install on
the desktop.

http://www.onlymyemail.com/view/?action=reportSpam&Id=ODEzNjQ6MTAxNzcyMjgxNTpwanBAcHNuZXQuY29t

> THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
> AND PROPRIETARY PROPERTY OF THE SENDER. THE INFORMATION IS
> INTENDED FOR USE BY THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. ANY OTHER INTERCEPTION,
> COPYING, ACCESSING, OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED.
> IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
> NOTIFY THE SENDER AND DELETE THIS MAIL AND ALL ATTACHMENTS. DO NOT
> FORWARD THIS MESSAGE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE SENDER.
>

> THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
> AND PROPRIETARY PROPERTY OF THE SENDER. THE INFORMATION IS
> INTENDED FOR USE BY THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. ANY OTHER INTERCEPTION,
> COPYING, ACCESSING, OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED.
> IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
> NOTIFY THE SENDER AND DELETE THIS MAIL AND ALL ATTACHMENTS. DO NOT
> FORWARD THIS MESSAGE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE SENDER.

http://www.quinn-insurance.com

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. The contents
should not be copied nor disclosed to any other person. Any views or
opinions expressed are solely those of the sender and
do not necessarily represent those of QUINN-Insurance, unless otherwise
specifically stated . As internet communications are not secure,
QUINN-Insurance is not responsible for the contents of this message nor
responsible for any change made to this message after it was sent by the
original sender. Although virus scanning is used on all inbound and
outbound e-mail, we advise you to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. We cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of any software viruses.

QUINN-Life Direct Limited is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
QUINN-Insurance Limited is regulated by the Financial Regulator and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK
business.

QUINN-Life Direct Limited is registered in Ireland, registration number
292374 and is a private company limited by shares.
QUINN-Insurance Limited is registered in Ireland, registration number
240768 and is a private company limited by shares.
Both companies have their head office at Dublin Road, Cavan, Co. Cavan.