Oh, yeah - one more thing:

I don't know if you have anyone working remotely - especially from
home, but if you do, you might want to consider using a different
address space.

Many, many, many consumer products use either 192.168.0.0/24 or
192.168.1.0/24 as their default networks, and people at home tend not
to change them, or even know *how* to change them.

If you have people working from home, and control enough of your
network to do this, I'd change your internal addressing to almost any
other RFC 1918 scheme.

For instance, 192.168.189.0/24, or 10.0.154.0/24, or something like that.

The reason is that if someone at home has 192.168.1.0/24 for their
network, and you have 192.168.1.0/24 on your network, there may well
be difficulties with a VPN setup.

Some of this problem is mitigated by newer VPN appliances and software
clients, but knowing that it can be an issue is about halfway to
fixing the problem should it arise.

Of course, if nobody works from home, this is not an issue at all.

Kurt