I've got all my servers on DHCP these days, except for a very select few
(WebSense being one that springs to mind that needed a static IP). I don't
get any problems really, except for occasionally having to flush DNS records
when we bring templates online for patching and they pick up a different
address. The live servers don't seem to change very much at all. Do most
people use full static addresses for their server ranges?

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able