From: Laurence Childs [mailto:laurence.chi...@btinternet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: looking for free helpdesk solution

Hi All

i have been supporting a couple of local organisations for a few years
now

recently i was made redundant and have expanded the portfolio of
customers that i support

I'm looking for some way of logging support tickets that my customers
raise so that i can track them and also perhaps report on them at the
end of the month

as I'm a small organisation i need something free, or as close to as
possible

i do remember something from a few years ago that was web based that ran
on a local server with an MS access database back end but can't find it
when searching the Internet recently

if anybody knows of anything that may fit the bill could they point me
in the right direction?

thanks

Laurence