From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 8:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Partiioning tool for ESXi

Yes, the volume is expanded, but the actual partition on the drive
remains the same. This is the expected behavior.

Next, you use a partition resizing utility to expand that partitin to
fill the drive. I use a Gparted live cd, which is free. Someone else
already mentioned a rescue cd that contains the same program.

I hope that helps.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District