From: Mayo, Bill [mailto:bem...@pittcountync.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 9:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Partiioning tool for ESXi

It depends on what methodology you are talking about.  If you use VMWare
Converter, you can resize a disk and it handles everything for you
(Windows will see the new space).  If you simply expand the disk through
the VirtualCenter interface, then it is correct that Windows will not
see the extra space and you will have to take extra measures.

Bill Mayo