http://www.slavasoft.com/fsum/index.htm

So basically you are going to have to know your patch level on that
machine, and research the patches to see which one updates this DLL to
6.0.2900.5512 ( which you said yours is at)

Then download that patch, extract the dll, and hash it and compare the
hashes. If they are both the same then you know the file hasn't been
modified, but if they aren't then you might be dealing with something
rogue within the dll itself, which you would need visual studio/basic to
disassemble the DLL and compare the guts of the DLL internals for both
the downloaded dll and the system dll there to determine if there is
some rogue code that is triggering it, or if it's a false positive by
the Vipre.

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org