From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Time

By default, I think they get it from a Microsoft server. However, I think you
can change that using the "net time" command as follows: "net time
/setsntp:<servername>" Or you can do like I did and download a time sync util
and have it set the time on the DCs. I usually use us.pool.ntp.org as my
default time server and it'll automatically select a server out of that pool.

The time sync util I like is Tardis from a UK company. It's shareware, and
technically I suppose I ought to pay for it, but hey... getting money for
something like that isn't easy.